Safety & Compliances
Incumbent will be responsible for all activities like checking SOPs related to safety, Hazard Identification Risk Analysis, Formation of Safety Committee, Safety Trainings, Record maintenance of safety related documents, Accident analysis Reporting, Safety Audits and other related assignments.
• Ensuring safe & healthy environment in the plant to make it a ZERO accident plant
• Coordinator for ISO 14001 & 9001 system implementation & adherence
• Ensuring usage of proper & good quality protective equipment at workplace to avoid injury
• Employees health checkups, maintaining adequate first aid boxes in the plant
• Conducting Safety Activities - Audits, accident analysis, safety committee meetings and EOHS related work
• Ensuring compliances related to Environment, Health & Safety
• Conducting Safety awareness & events
• On site Emergency Preparedness planning & & Conduct regular mock drill
• Testing of pressure vessels & lifting equipment’s.
• Ensure Contractor & Visitor safety
• Implementation & adherence of work permit system
• Co-Ordinate & Conduct HSE related audits & Ensure NC Closer
Knowledge of MS office
Diploma from RLI - Regular Mode (Madatory)
Knowledge of OHSAS, EMS and Industrial Safety norms.