Position- Sr. Engineer Electrical
Should be Diploma/ B.Tech in Electrical with 5-7 years’ experience.
Should have experience in Electrical Maintenance. Should have knowledge of PLC, AC/DC Drives and AC/DC Motors.
Candidate shall be placed at Ludhiana, Punjab.
Preferably working in a cold rolling mill.
Position: - Sr. Executive-Accounts Receivable
Reporting To: - Accounts Controller
Job Location: - Gurugram
Preferred Qualification: - M.Com/ CA Inter
Position- Shift Incharge Production
Shift Incharge-Production at Level Asst. Manager/Deputy Manager.
Should be Diploma/ B.Tech in Mechanical with 8-10 years’ experience.
Should have experience in 6Hi, 4Hi mill production. Should have worked in all areas of the production process. Working in a cold rolling is must to apply for this position.
Position- Sr. Engineer-Production (Mills)
Should have experience in 6Hi, 4Hi mill production. Must have knowledge of rolling mill operations.
Should be Diploma/ B.Tech in Mechanical with 4-6 years’ experience.
Working in a cold rolling is must to apply for this position.
Position- Sr. Engineer-Production (Finishing)
Should have experience in 6Hi, 4Hi mill production. Must have knowledge of CRS & CTL lines.
Title of the position: Sr. Manager - Accounts
Job Location: Ludhiana
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department, responsible for AR & AP. Controlling Entire Process & Transactional Optimisation.
2. Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
3. Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
4. Coordinate and complete Statutory & Internal Audits.
5. Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
6. Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
7. New SOP’s implementation and Process development.
8. Responsible for both direct & indirect taxation, correctness of returns, Audits & Assessments.
9. Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
10. Hands on Experience in Indirect taxes: Expert knowledge of Service tax and GST procedures.
11. Prepare replies to scrutiny assessments, penalty notices, show cause notices, advance tax notices, rectification letters and appeals.
Please complete the form below (fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory)
(Attach only DOC,DOCX,PDF and size less than 2MB)